Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I GOT THE SEAT!!!

The Seat

















Its finally HERE! My friend from Flordia, Richard Battaglia AKA Ragstrecher hooked me up with this sweet custom piece of art. He made the seatpan out of black PVC so its much lighter than the stock seat and used closed cell foam and marine vinyl. omg im in love. anyway, install went great, just bolted right on. He does custom work so hit him up if you want that extra special touch for your custom build.

















I also had a magneto cover insert from a Magnum LTD that had chipped and faded over time, i repainted it and inserted it into a chrome magneto cover. turned out great, nice little extra touch.

















Here you can see it all together. oh man oh man i want to ride it so bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That thing is absolutely sick. I'm totally geeking out here! Good job!

Eric said...

I am so jealous! That Magnum is beautiful.